AJ's giggle followed by, "That's funny, Mama!" in his sweet little voice.
- Anna Grace's loud and super-high-pitched squeaky voice yelling, "....but Kai-Kai!"
- Curling up with my sweet husband in my own bed!
- Amanda rummaging through the fridge saying, "There's nothing to eat here.", when we just came back from grocery shopping.
- Going out to the mailbox to get my mail, although I know there's really nothing there but bills.
- The kids sitting down to watch a movie and hearing them in unison yell out, "Mama, we need a snacky, please."....over and over.
- A nice, long hot shower in my bathroom, followed by a blow dryer and flat iron.
- Anna Grace's attachment issues. (Is that crazy? But, I do! I miss EVERYTHING about her!)
- My crazy schedule of driving kids around, softball games, t-ball games and just my plain 'ole insane-but-wouldn't-change-it-for-anything life.