"Once our eyes are opened, we cannot pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act." Proverbs 24:12



“There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met.”- William Butler Yeats





Saturday, November 15, 2008

2 + 2 = So Thankful!




Folks, it's happened again! I am so thankful for a couple of things. First, that I have not one, but two sweet bloggy friends that have nominated for these awards: Mistee at Our Family Blog and Lisa at Family Life.

Both of these gals are God lovin' Mamas, whose blogs I love! Thank you for nominating me. And secondly, because I am so humbled and sometimes quite in disbelief that people actually read the ramblings that go from my mind to my blog. You guys ROCK!

8 comments :

Susan said...

I'm not a bit surprised you had 2 nominations! Thanks for your very sweet and encouraging comment. You are truly an inspiration to so many. Thank you Ohilda.

He & Me + 3 said...

Yeah! You deserve it for sure! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Your blog drives me a little nuts every now and then, but I think we can agree to disgree on some things. One commonality we do have is our love for the Lord, our families, and the need to help our fellow man in whatever we can. I know you like videos that send powerful messages. I came across this this weekend and thought you might enjoy it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiNBmNl88Pk

Ohilda said...

Anonymous,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and for the link to the video! Definitely powerful! I also say, "HERE I AM...SEND ME!"

God bless,

Ohilda

Aus said...

Hey - well deserved - and I finally got around to posting the blue ribbon you sent us!

Thanks again - and hugs

aus and family

Lisa said...

Your ramblings are interesting to me, never underestimate your inspiration. I am glad you got your award you deserve it ; )

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

LOVE your blog!

Thanks for checking in on my sweet Nana! She is weak but improving! They are being very cautious with her due to her age which is good. Thank you for your prayers!

Jewels of My Heart said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I can understand why they chose you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin