So, here are my 4 recipients. (This was tough since I LOVE so many blogs!)
- Kim at The Byrd's Nest - Kim is a huge inspiration to me. The Lord lead me to her blog for the first time when I really to hear a message from Him. She has 4 children, including 2 adorable little ones from China and S. Korea! Her husband is a pastor and I have to say that this faith-filled family truly rocks! I love her blog!
- Holly at A Purpose Driven Family - I first was contacted by Holly on our trip to China for Anna Grace. Her belief and faith in our Savior is awesome. She is now struggling with her own challenges of adding a new daughter to their lives, and through every storm that comes her way, her eyes continue to be fixed on Him and not on the crashing waves. When in doubt if I could get through hard times, her blog consistently reminds me that God is the one in control. As you could imagine, I find myself going there often.
- Marie and Aus at Our China Doll Makes 5 - This dynamic duo is amazing! I met them as we journeyed to Anna Grace and they have both been pillars of support, for both Scott and I, ever since. They have 5 blessings, which include two very special little girls, Brianna and Braelyn, that were born in their hearts. With the exception of family, I think Aus is my only male reader and he even comments! Real men DO comment, ya know! heh! I am blessed to call them friends.
- Michelle at Day By Day - This amazing lady has 4 beautiful children. I am so indebted to Michelle for opening her heart and allowing us into her world and her struggles with her daughter's attachment. On some nights I've spent hours at a time reading and comparing our little ones' difficulties. Some entries were so eerily similar to our situation with Anna Grace that I felt it was me I was reading about. She as helped countless people, many more than she knows, by using her blog to share and educate others about the not-so-rosy-side of adoption. Yet, she continues to love her children endlessly while continuously praising God for her blessings!
Here's how this award's stuff works:
1. Put the award on your blog (if you want to or have the time to)
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you (but I won't be upset if you don't)
3. Name at least four fellow bloggers for this award
4. Add links for the recipients
5. Leave a comment to let the recipients know they have received the award.