"Once our eyes are opened, we cannot pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act." Proverbs 24:12



“There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met.”- William Butler Yeats





Tuesday, September 30, 2008

NO! I am not on drugs...and yes, my children are still alive!

I figured I'd get those two reasons out of the way before you ask what's up with me that this is my THIRD post in one day, when usually I can't get 3 done in one week.

Well, I just had to share this. And yes, I admit it, since I can't hide under the cover of Not Me Monday and I have to be honest. I've been on the computer for HOURS today. A LOT OF HOURS! Just when I thought I was finished reading all the Not Me's I came across THIS blog!

Oh Lord! Amanda and I, and Scott in some instances, have spent the last hour laughing so hard at some of these that we had tears running down our cheeks. It was also SO COOL to actually see and hear some of my blog friends. Sometimes you feel like you know these people although you've never met them, and boy, this made that feeling come to life. What a great idea.


So have fun and go check out some of these blogs. To all that participated, kudos to you!! I didn't know about it until today, but I don't think I'd have gathered enough nerve to do one.

By the way, today there was no school in celebration of the Rosh Hashanah holiday so I did leave the house to take the kids to the park for a while and to Barnes and Nobles to play and read some books. (Walking away repeating to myself: "Maybe I'm not that bad a Mama.... Maybe I'm not that bad a Mama... Maybe I'm not that bad a Mama...)

6 comments :

Ronda said...

I am going over to check out the blog-I am always up for a good laugh. I LOVE your mccain/PALIN sidebar sign =).

Growin' With It said...

it was such a BLAST today. and i got some good laughs too. great meeting you, thanks for stopping by!
~linda

Weeksie50 said...

I love your side bar..
Good times and good laughs.
It sounds like you all had fun..

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Hey, thanks for the link. I'm pretty sure I'll be doing this again, so you'll have to hop in board the party train! Linda

Amie said...

I hopped on over there, and didn't have very long to spend, but I am going to HAVE to go back. That was HILARIOUS!!

Thanks for sharing!!!

:)
Amie

Kim said...

Ohilda, thanks for stopping by my blog! We have several other friends who have adopted from China, including fellow missionaries who are heading to New Zealand soon.
Yeah, it's been fun hopping around looking at everyone's videos. You'll have to post one next time!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin