"Once our eyes are opened, we cannot pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act." Proverbs 24:12



“There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met.”- William Butler Yeats





Sunday, September 19, 2010

Double Special! - Sunday Snapshot



IMG_31531



This is a very special picture. When we went to visit my Mom a few weeks back, she said, "I found this dress that your grandmother had made for a life size doll I had over 40 years ago. I was thinking that it may fit Anna Grace." Sure, enough! It fit her thin, very tall body, perfectly!

I know I'm a bit biased, but the fact that our beautiful Chinese Princess is wearing something that my beloved grandmother made for my Mom over 40 years ago, makes it "Double Special", as Anna Grace said!

Right about now, my grandmother must be wearing a great big smile as she looks down upon us from Heaven.

Ni Hao Y'all




6 comments :

Terynn said...

That is sooo sweet. I am glad this dress is being worn by a treasured little girl, born in your heart.

And I am doubly sure that Grandma is smiling.

Aus said...

Big smile? Grandma is positivly GLOWING!! Frankly - I'm pretty much glowing too - but AG will always have a special place in my heart - she may not know it - but she (and you O) helped us more than you'll ever know!

hugs - aus and co.

Sara said...

How special!

She's beautiful.

I love the pizzeria response she gave...hahaha. She definitely knows how to use her spunk :-)

3 Countries 1 Love said...

How very special!! And she looks absolutely adorable in the dress!

The Ferrill's said...

Ohilda! That is precious!

Stefanie said...

Goodness, that IS especially special!! I can't believe how TALL your Anna Grace is... they grow so fast!!
So glad you decide to participate in Sunday Snapshot, Ohilda :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin