"Once our eyes are opened, we cannot pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act." Proverbs 24:12



“There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met.”- William Butler Yeats





Saturday, January 10, 2009

We have not one, but TWO winners!

*Remember to scroll down and turn off background music before watching video.

My precious 'name drawer', A.J.

(I apologize for sounding like I'm yelling. I'm still struggling with the fact that my new FLIP's microphone is so sensitive and of course, right next to me when I speak. I really wasn't yelling.)


Congrats, Sara and Sherri! I hope you enjoy the magazine and get lots of great ideas from it for fun things to do as a family.

Next week I'll be posting a list of all the neat things you shared that you all do with your own families!

5 comments :

Sherri said...

Thanks, Ohilda! What a blessing! I used to love that magazine when my older kids were little.

You made my day!

sherri

Amy said...

Awww...Way to go, AJ!!! And congratulations Sara and Sherri!

He & Me + 3 said...

Congrats to the winners!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Isn't he precious? I love hearing their little voices. Congratulations to the winners....you will love, love, love this magazine!

Sara said...

Thank you Ohilda!!!! I'm so excited...we love FFM at our house :-) Cute little video.

Also, love your new blog look. So Cute...as usual!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin