"Once our eyes are opened, we cannot pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act." Proverbs 24:12



“There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met.”- William Butler Yeats





Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Can you search your hearts....once more?

I know that I haven't been posting a whole lot on here lately about the Bombardier kids and I intended to tonight, but I was asked by a friend to see if I could help this family in some small way.

I sat down at my computer and the first thing my eyes went to when I opened my blog was the biblical scripture at the top of my sidebar.

"...once our eyes are opened we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act."
(Proverbs 24:12)

I know that often I ask for prayers, whether for our own family or for others, and this time is no different. Prayers are powerful and God listens and answers. But, this time, I am asking for you to please read the above scripture and then search your hearts. Can you please donate to help bring little William Home?


This precious angel sits in an orphanage in Liberia waiting to come home to an amazing family. But, he sits with many medical conditions, including a severe cleft lip/palate,and missing a limb, that need to be addressed....soon!

I will write a bit of what his Mom, Jen, has stated on their blog (which I barely got through because of the tears flooding my eyes) and then I challenge you to please visit their blog and give up your coffee money, trip-to-take-the-kids-to-McDonald's money, gather up the spare change we all have laying around, whatever it takes. PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO HELP BRING WILLIAM HOME.

His family has created the ONE DOLLAR ADOPTION. If you can give $1. PRAISE GOD....I know many of you could probably spare $2., $3. even $5.00. They've already raised almost $8,000. of the $15,000. goal they need to be united with William. I have faith that through the power of prayer and each person reading my blog, their blog, and each of you posting this plea on your own blogs, with every person donating even $1.00, the difference that they are missing can be raised with ease. I just could not stop thinking, what if this were my child?

Thank you and may God bless you abundantly for helping one of His babies. You can visit William's blog by clicking HERE.

I leave you with his Mom's words:

ONE DOLLAR ADOPTION..We need YOU!!


"Hi guys,

As you may know we have to raise $15,000 for our adoption of William. His adoption was unexpected as we had adopted our daughter from Liberia last year and thought we would wait a while to adopt another child.

When our agency sent out the plea to find William a family I could not help but inquire about the little guy. Other families had interest but later decided his needs were more than they could handle at this time. We have a small ammount of savings but nothing near what our adoption and travel fees are. So we are asking for your help. We are asking if it at all might be possible for each person who reads our blog to search their hearts and pray and decide if William's adoption may be something you might want to donate towards.

We are not asking for much. If each person who reads out blog would donate a $1 and then pass our story and blog address on to their family and friends and ask them to do the same, and with the Lord alimighy's help we may be able to do this. Please condsider our little guy!

We are forever grateful for your donations, love and especially your prayers. Prayer is SUCH an amazing force.

If you would like to send a check please send it to Acres of Hope, Liberia, Inc 29525 Four Corners Store Road Mason, Wisconsin 54856

Please make checks out to : ACRES OF HOPE LIBERIA AMUNCKIN ZOGAR ADOPTION(this is William's current name)

Also please feel free to call AOH and ask about us. They can be reached Monday thru Friday 9am to 5pm central time. Their number is 715-765-4118.

We want you to feel comfortable donating to William's cause. This is why we ask you make checks out to our agency. If for some reason you would like to send a check directly to us, please email me at WilliamAlan07@yahoo.com and I will give you the info. If you prefer to use paypal we have set up an account for that as well."



image signature

2 comments :

mommy24treasures said...

wow, thank you for telling us.

Keisha said...

What a touching story! Thanks for sharing! I said a prayer for baby William!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin