"Once our eyes are opened, we cannot pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act." Proverbs 24:12



“There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met.”- William Butler Yeats





Friday, January 30, 2009

Oh, my! It's happened again!



Two ladies whom I greatly admire have honored me with a wonderful award, The Friendship Award. The first is from Terrye at Shirley's Adventure to Grace Elyse and the second is from Michelle at Day by Day. Both these ladies I consider friends and true inspirations, not to mention that they have cutest kiddos!!!!! Terrye and Michelle, thank you so very much! You guys are awesome!





"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find friends and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships will be propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly- written text into the body of their award."


I have so many wonderful friends that blog that would fit the above-mentioned category. I find it hard to nail it down to just eight. I know many of you have received this award, and you certainly have deserved it, so if this is a repeat, I apologize. Either way, I consider you sweet friends, loyal prayer warriors and amazing women!

Sherri @ 6gr8kids

Sara @ ....Make Music from Your Heart to the Lord

Nicole @ The Baker's Sweets!!!

Kim @ The Byrd's Nest

Amy @ ...for such a time as this

Terryn @ And then God said...

Jill @ LIFE at KILLENY GLEN

Elisabeth @ No Greater Gift

Thank you all for your being such true inspirations to me. I love the Jesus in each and every one of YOU!

10 comments :

betty said...

congrats!!! enjoy your weekend :)

betty

The Byrd's Nest said...

Awwww.,....I love your Jesus heart right back Ohilda!

Lisa said...

Congratulations Ohilda.

sara said...

Thanks Ohilda! I feel the same about you!! I come back again and again because your love of Jesus is so very clear!!! It was GREAT talking to you yesterday....thanks for making a boring drive so much fun!!

No Greater Gift Mom said...

Thank you so much! I've never received an award before (can you hear my excitement?!). Very sweet. Thank you so much! Hope you have a blessed weekend.
In Him,
E

Amy said...

Oh Ohilda, what a beautiful gift to wake up to! Thank you, precious friend. You are such a blessing in my life. I love you, O'.
Always, Ame

Aus said...

Congrats - and I thought of a PS on your last post. You do barefoot - I do tee shirts - all kinds of them! There's a foot of snow outside and it's 3 degrees, and I'm sitting here wearing a tee shirt that says "There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't".

You deserve this one kid -

hugs - aus and co.

Edwina at The Picket Fence said...

I had to check you out, I come over from Sarah's blog and she speaks very highly of you. It is amazing how so many of us have so many things in common, no matter our ages. Have a blessed weekend

Beverlydru said...

I also came over from Sara's and I am delighted to meet you! I loved your posts on "Because You Asked" - that's why I feel I've really met you.
What a beautiful family you have. May you have strength for the day and rest in the night!

Terynn said...

Ohilda! Thanks for the award, darlin'. I love your very honest blog (Ped Egg puddin drink? gag) and your written belief that I get to go to Heaven, too! (big winky grin) Maybe our mansions will be next to one another's? lol Love you, cyber-galpal!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin