"Once our eyes are opened, we cannot pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act." Proverbs 24:12



“There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met.”- William Butler Yeats





Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Some cute "AJ-isms"!

As I'm changing his diaper, AJ passes gas. The following conversation transpires:

ME: (with a surprised voice) AJ! What was that?!!
AJ: Mama, my butt was talking to you!

Daddy was wrestling with AJ on the bed, pinning him down and declaring himself a winner every time.

SCOTT: . ...and the winner is Daddy!
AJ: Daddy, no play anymore! (pouty lip protrudes from cute face)
SCOTT: AJ? You don't want to play with Daddy anymore?
AJ: NO!
SCOTT: Why?
AJ: Daddy is toooooooo big!

Proof that he indeed DOES listen to what we say.

ANNA GRACE: I want to go outside.
AJ: No, Anna Grace! You can't go outside.
ANNA GRACE: Why? (with whiney emphasis)
AJ: Because I said so! (heh....a common phrase used by us)

I can't tell you guys how much we adore this little man. He keeps us laughing all day. He is so sweet and loving, while throwing in a bit of a tempestous attitude and a little obstinance. He's definitely a PERFECT mix! I LOVE YOU, AJ!
image signature

2 comments :

Stefanie said...

He's hilarious! AND adorable :)
How I LOVE boys :)

mommy24treasures said...

oh my Ohilda that is hilarious!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin