"Once our eyes are opened, we cannot pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act." Proverbs 24:12



“There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met.”- William Butler Yeats





Sunday, February 10, 2008

I'm it!

First, a quick thank you for your comments and emails about my new blog look. It was tough getting a picture of all of us where we weren't all wearing t-shirts. This was taken at my Dad's birthday/wedding dinner, and I love how the picture turned out.

Now onto why "I'm it!" Yes, friends. I've been tagged by my bloggie friend, Keisha over at The Walker Household.

The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So that said, here are seven weird or strange facts about me:

1) I LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell of Vicks VaporRub. So much so that Santa always stuffs a large bottle or two in my stocking every year.

2) I cannot fall asleep at night unless I am rubbing my hubby's head. (You asked for weird, right?) Oh! And there HAS to be a nightlight on!

3) Scott thinks I was a hound dog in my previous life because of my olfactory sense, because I can smell sneezes....and it smells pretty nasty! YUCK!

4) One of my favorite meals (especially when it's made by my Mom) is pigs' feet! YUMMY! (Oxtail stew runs a pretty close second!)

5) I am absolutely obsessed about not wearing sneakers without socks, nor have any of my children ever put on sneakers without socks....TOTALLY GROSSSSSSSS!

6) I don't eat any cereals (hot or cold), but the 2 or 3 times in my life that I have eaten cold cereals, (i.e. Frosted Flakes) I would never, ever have considered putting milk in it.

7) I am considered the Scrabble Queen at home and no one ever wants to play with me because I always win. :)

There ya go! Seven things you probably did not know about me. The seven people I am tagging:


1 comment :

Blogs For Babies said...

LOL!! Too cute! You know what? I mother does the same thing with the vic's vapor rub!! She keeps it in her nightstand! LOL!
I can't pick.. I like the smell of Gas!
Thanks for playing along!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin