"Once our eyes are opened, we cannot pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act." Proverbs 24:12



“There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met.”- William Butler Yeats





Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Going back in time

Since I have missed posting about so many events, I gathered a few pictures and put them together or the ones I missed. Hopefully there will be more to come....and dog gone it, even if it's spring time, I will eventually post about Christmas!! I really want the kids to have a record of their first Christmas together before my mind goes completely.

I hope you enjoy these few fun moments in our lives:

ADAM'S BIRTHDAY! (December 19)



THAT TRAGIC DAY....SUPERBOWL SUNDAY!



CELEBRATING PO-PO'S BIRTHDAY!

GRANDMA BOMBARDIER'S VISIT!!

(I apologize for not being able to make the picture larger when you click on it. Blogger has been not playing nice lately.)

1 comment :

The Byrd's Nest said...

What great pictures, I love a big family!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin