"Once our eyes are opened, we cannot pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act." Proverbs 24:12



“There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met.”- William Butler Yeats





Tuesday, November 6, 2007

More Halloween Cuteness!


AJ just refused to have his face painted!

Hence the strange looking whiskers.

But still sooooooooooo cute!!!!!
My beautiful doll
Doesn't she make an adorable red head?
Cuteness abounds!
Mama's sweet little dragon!
I loved how he wobbled!
"ROAR"....Baby Seth joining in on the Halloween fun. Adorable!!!
AJ (he really wasn't feeling well) just wanted to end the picture taking session.
The whole crew before hitting the streets.
" Mama, I'm not scared. I know that's my big brother, Adam, under there! KISSES!"
"Adam, brush your teeth!!"
The stroller brigade!
I can only take one candy?
Proud Mama and Daddy having fun with the kids!

Drive thru trick or treating!
Yep, nothing like a big brother to hang on.
It wasa long night for these little guys. Sweet dreams!
Anna Grace & Kai with their loot!
Pleeeeease, just one piece more??? My big girl.

Wooohooo! My own stash!

1 comment :

geminirn said...

YES!!!!!!!THESE ARE THE PHOTOS I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!!!!!!!!

AND WORTH THE WAIT THEY WERE!!!!TOOOOOOOOO CUTE...I LOVE THEM!!!!THEY ALL LOOK ADORABLE!!!!!!!!

OH WHAT SUGAR HIGHS THERE MUST HAVE BEEN....LOL

Blog Widget by LinkWithin