"Once our eyes are opened, we cannot pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act." Proverbs 24:12



“There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met.”- William Butler Yeats





Tuesday, August 28, 2007

TAGGED!

I have been working on an update post for the past 3 days and can't seem to finish it!! In the meantime, my dear friend, Tonya, from The Bramblett Bunch, tagged me. So, I thought I'd hop on here and play along to break up some of the Bombardier chaos. Here goes:

You have to post these rules before you give the facts.

1) Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to you life for each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use the middle name that you wish you had.

2) When tagged, you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name facts.

3) At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don't forget to leave a comment telling them that they're tagged and to read your blog.

C- Christ is the center of my life and from whom every blessing comes.

A- All of my children: Armando (Tito), Adam, Amanda, Adrian (Kai), Arthur (AJ), and Anna Grace, who fill my life with an enormous amount of joy!

R-Rarely have the energy to sit at the computer like I use to (although I really enjoy it).

I- In and out of carseats at least 3x a day makes for wonderful exercise.

D-Days I would give anything to sleep till 1 p.m.! :)

A-Anhui province, where our sweet baby girl is from.

D-Driving! Oh my Lord! I feel like a cab driver at times.


I now have to tag 7 people. Hmmm....sorry guys. :) How about Emily, Ily, Monica, Ruth, Tammy, Dianne, and Denna. Have fun!

No comments :

Blog Widget by LinkWithin