"Once our eyes are opened, we cannot pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act." Proverbs 24:12



“There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met.”- William Butler Yeats





Monday, December 6, 2010

Changes....I forgot about.


With trying to keep up with all of today's technology, I consolidated my email addresses to my original one.

You may be asking, "what does this matter to me?"

Well, absent-minded me didn't realize that not everyone knows that address and that many of you have been continuing to write to me at my Y@hoo mail account.

*Ahem*, that very same one I haven't checked in over 4 or 5 months.

I am ashamed and apologetic for this oversight. Please don't think I ignored you.

I just logged on there and had over 1000 emails waiting to be read. Some that made my heart very happy, because it was from YOU!

Emails are something I'm pretty good about responding to. If you don't hear from me when you email me, chances are excellent that I never got your email.

So please, take a moment and make note of my new address HERE.

Pssst...by the way, life is crazy busy here and the kids are doing great. Lots going on that I plan on sharing soon....just in case you were wonderin'.

Hugs!



No comments :

Blog Widget by LinkWithin