"Once our eyes are opened, we cannot pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act." Proverbs 24:12



“There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met.”- William Butler Yeats





Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!


I said to the man who stood at the gate of the year 'Give me a light that I may tread safely into the unknown.' And he replied, 'Go into the darkness & put your hand into the hand of God. That shall be to you better than light and safer than a known way! - Minnie Louise Haskins.


Let us all step into 2010 reaching for God's hand and believing that He will fill our lives with more joy, peace, health, love and laughter than we could ever muster.

We are off to Miami to see my big boy, his new bride, and the rest of my family whom I miss so much!

Stay safe, God bless and have a very, Happy New Year!

6 comments :

Aus said...

Happy New Year right back at you guys! Enjoy your trip - and we'll 'see' you next year!

hugs to all!

aus and co.

Shanti said...

happy new year to you, too! hope your 2010 is filled with many blessings.

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Happy NEW year to your family from ours!!!!
XOXOXO
J

The Byrd's Nest said...

Happy New Year my sweet friend! I am so thankful God brought you into my life and I look forward to many more years of your friendship! Te amo!

Amy said...

Amen!

Happy, Healthy, Faithful, Peaceful, Prosperous...JOY!ful New Year!!!

With Much Love and Big Prayers! XO

(p.s. The pictures of all of you are awesome! Enjoy your family time!)

Jill W said...

Happy New Year! I am just catching up on things. Your Christmas pics are great. Tell me more about those Santa hats. They look really cool! We can't wait to meet you in April!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin