1. Tell me the absolute best way to watch a movie. Snuggled up with hubby while drinking a cold glass of milk and eating warm chocolate chip cookies!
2. Do you ever think about your own funeral? I'm pretty morbid. I don't really think about the funeral as much as I do about how I'm going to die....or moreso, how I don't want to die. If so, do you have specific ideas about how you would like it to be? I want to make sure that there's a lot of praising and worshipping and making sure that my Catholic friends and family say lots of rosaries for me, to give me that extra little nudge through the gates. :)
3. Are you more of a giver or a taker? I try to definitely be more of a giver than a taker. I hope others see me that way, too.
4. Vacations: planned activities and schedules, or play it by ear? Definitely a planner.
5. What is one often overlooked item in your home that needs to be cleaned regularly? No doubt it's the refrigerator, seems like everything goes in there and just gets lost in a black hole.
6. Name a cause that means a lot to you. This one is hard because I'm torn between two causes. I'd have to say being a passionate lover of Christ, protecting the sancticity of life beginning with the unborn ranks up there, along with doing whatever I can to help His provide a better life for His orphans.
7. Do you eat a regular old peanut butter jelly sandwich, or do you customize it? Yuck! I would only eat one with extra jelly (can't be grape, either) if I were absolutely starving and there was nothing else.
8. If we were having a conversation in person, how would I know if you were nervous? Hmmm. I'm not sure, but I would probably be talking non-stop and really fast.
9. Do you have an elaborate bedtime routine, or just the basics of tooth brushing and jammies? My "routine" is done by sweet hubby. I can't go to sleep until I see him turn on the house alarm, check the doors and he brings me a glass of water. Then all is right with the world.
10. Have you ever regretted something you wrote on your blog? Yes, I've started to write about something and then thought against it and didn't finish. So, it technically never made the cut to get on the blog in the first place. But I think most would agree that my blog is pretty much an open book of my life.
11. Has anyone ever told you that you look like a famous person or celebrity? I've been told a few times I look like someone on Grey's Anatomy. Did you agree? No clue who they were talking about because I don't watch the show.
12. If you were going to dedicate a song to a loved one or friend, what would the song be and to whom would it be dedicated? Wow...that's tough because I always associate songs with people or past events in my life. Right now I have You Are The Love of My Life by Michael W. Smith, going through my mind (and playing on my playlist here!). I'd have to dedicate that to my Kai, since I've been wanting to start on his coming home video for a while now and that's one of the songs I'm using for him.